FP International produces innovative protective packaging materials and systems. With our portfolio of air cushion and loosefill products, we take a leading market position in the area of tailor-made packaging solutions. FP International finds its origin in the USA and has (production) facilities in France, Germany and the Netherlands. For our subsidiary in Heerlen, we are looking for a:
HR CONSULTANT, FULLTIME
As HR Consultant at FP International you will partner with diverse departments to drive the talent agenda. You will advise and partner with the diverse managers to help attract, engage and grow people. A process driven mind-set will be key to your success. You will be responsible for delivering operational processes for the diverse countries in Europe that we are represented in. We'd like you to have a close relationships with your engaged departments within Europe and to visit them occasionally. You'll be reporting into Hans Muijlkens, HR Manager Europe.
What do you do?
What do we require?
- Partner with diverse managers within your engaged departments. Contribute in developing organizational and people related strategy and take care of the implementation;
- Provides advice and counsel your engaged department leadership teams on key challenges and concerns
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale within a participative, inclusive workplace.
- Participate in company-wide policy development and implementation. Recommend new approaches, and/or policies and procedures to effect continual improvement in department efficiency and services.
- Built and maintain a close relationship with the diverse managers within Europe. You're aware of the performance and competences of your people;
- Provide expertise in talent planning and management, performance management, data analysis, reward and recognition, learning and development, change and organizational development;
- Coach and train the engaged departments in interviewing skills, new processes, streamlining payroll and time management processes;
- Set and assist in process based objectives and targets for individuals that are aligned with the global FP International strategy;
What do we offer you?
- Bachelor Degree People and Business Management;
- 5 years all round International HR experience in payroll; benefits; talent management;
- Experience in manufacturing environment is strongly preferred;
- Fluency in Dutch, English and preferably German.;
- Team player with ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to team members and leaders;
Are you interested?
- Work for an innovative, international, growing organization (occasional travel);
- Training and development opportunities;
- Favourable working conditions.
You can sent your c.v. and motivation letter in English by using our Online Application Form
. For questions and more information about the HR Consultant vacancy, please contact Hans Muijlkens (HR Manager Europe) on phone number 045-5667415. Website: Go to website