INSIDE SALES SPECIFIER REPRESENTATIVE
Do you enjoy developing relationships with high-potential specifiers by facilitating projects to the field as soon as available, primarily through the use of technology such as telephone, video conferencing and online meetings? Then look no further, we offer you a great opportunity to join ROCKWOOL !
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Firesafe Building Insulation is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is offering advanced insulation systems for buildings.
This is the role
As Inside Sales Specifier Representative you identify potential influencers (specifiers). You also establish and develop relationships with specifiers in order to promote ROCKWOOL products and educate the professional audience.
The main tasks and responsibilities of the Inside Sales Specifier Representative are:
This is what you offer
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with specifiers
- Promoting ROCKWOOL products to relevant specifiers through discussing product advantages and design benefits
- Identifying project opportunities through outreach to specifiers and reviewing ROCKWOOL project resources
- Teaming with sales reps to transfer relevant upcoming projects between each other
- Supporting specifiers
- Ensuring visibility of relevant projects within the company CRM system
- Taking part in sales planning meetings
- Contribution to overall team sales strategy
- Identifying cross promotion opportunities across product lines and OPCOs
- Participating in key specifier trainings to help share effective/new solutions to the specifiers’ community and provide product education and advice
- Monitoring market, product innovations, and competitors' products
- Updating knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities
- Making construction calculations
- Making technical drawings
- Making Flat roof slope drawings and calculations
- Work preparation and quotation Rockzero: Making Drawings, Material Statements
- Prepare building plans together with the customer and tailor them to delivery plans.
This is what we offer
- Bachelor's Degree HTS (or MTS with high and relevant experience)
- 3 plus years of experience in business to business sales
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English (both written and oral)
- Experience with Autocad, Revit and/or Tecla is a pre
- Knowledge of Building Physics and Construction detailing
- Knowledge of Architectural work preparation
A challenging position within a very professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative products. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common. You will be part of an international organization and we offer you a dynamic platform to develop your skills in order to reach your desired ambitions.
For more detailed information about this position please contact Thomas Fabrie (Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 52 63 20 18 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you recognize yourself in this profile and in this challenge, please apply by sending an English version of your resume and cover letter by pushing the button below.