QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST (HW/SW)
Location : Heerlen, NL
The worldwide increasing pressure to assure future food production requires more and more information about crop performance and health. Our unique multispectral 3D sensor technology, in combination with our intelligent analytics software, processes data in real time and automates a wide range of agriculture related applications from lab to field.
Our international team comes from diverse backgrounds in plant science, agriculture, physics, computer vision and business. We have developed a world class sensor and analytics software and our products are used by plant researchers and breeders world-wide.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Quality Assurance Analyst (HW/SW), who is responsible for the implementation, evaluation and execution of testing procedures to ensure that hard- and software meet established quality standards. You will report to the COO (Chief Operating Officer) and your work will include the following areas:
- Development and writing of testing scripts and plans to ensure that hardware and software function as expected.
- Preparation of complex data sets to test logic, error handling and system workflows
- Isolation, reproduction and tracking of defects
- Verification of fixes
- Documentation of testing according to required procedures
The following are a plus:
- Completion of related technical education with 4-7 years of work-related experience
- Linux scripting skills and automation (Debian based)
- Solid knowledge of hard- and software development cycle and quality assurance methodologies.
- Good command of the English language
- Independent, conscientious and reliable working manner
We offer you at Phenospex:
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in PostgreSQL (or comparable) DB administration
- Experience in automated software testing such as integration, regression and unit testing
- Experience with basic programming with OPP languages (C, C++, C#, Java)
- Fulltime position and flexible work hours
- A nice and inspiring working environment (English is company language) within a small team
- Support of your development
- Team activities on our campus
- 30 vacation days (+ additional public holidays)
Please send your CV with “Quality Assurance Analyst (HW/SW)” in the subject line and brief explanation why your interests and background match this position. Phenospex offers competitive compensation.
Contact: Alexandra Müller | email@example.com
| T: + 31 45 71 11 693 www.phenospex.com