Vekoma Rides (www.vekoma.com
) is one of the world’s leading and most innovative roller coaster manufacturers. We specialize in the development, manufacturing and installation of high quality roller coasters and special attractions for theme and amusement parks. In addition to an extensive portfolio that ranges from family to thrill rides, Vekoma Rides is continuously working on custom projects in close cooperation with a wide range of international clients.
With its headquarters in Vlodrop, the Netherlands, Vekoma Rides has over 300 employees and is a major employer in this region.
We are currently looking a candidate for the position of:
INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
The job comprises of the following:
Your place in the organization?
- You provide technical and sales support to the customers and account managers in order to conclude new sales and service projects for Vekoma Rides.
- You manage the progress of sales from customer visit, contract execution, engineering, supply, installation, T&C to after sales services
- You give your input on the strategy for the market for both sales and marketing portfolio.
- You introduce (new) products/concepts to Vekoma Rides
- You build a strong network in the specified geographic area.
- You visit customers and participate in international events for the Amusement industry.
You report directly to the Global Executive V.P. Sales & Marketing in the Netherlands
For this job we are looking for a person with a professional attitude and knowledge and experience in the Theme Park, Amusement, Zoos, Museum, Aquarium and Visitor Attractions industry.
Traveling with some regularity is not a problem for you.
Work experience, work ethic and personality are very important for Vekoma Rides.
You meet the following job requirements:
What do we offer?
- 3 year international experience
- MBA or Bachelor degree (some technical background is a pre)
- Fluent in English (reading and writing)
- Proficient in Spanish, French and German and Mandarin is a pre.
- Professional experience in a leading function in the field of amusement industry, theme parks, zoos, aquariums, visitor centers.
- Technical understanding of mechanical based systems.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to act independently and responsively
- Advanced experience in sales management
- Flexible in working times
- Team player
Good remunerations corresponding to the responsibility of this position, international career, adventure and great people to work with.
For more information please contact:
Peter van Bilsen – Global Executive V.P. Sales & Marketing (email@example.com
Cell phone: +31 (0) 6 1091 7433
Interested in working for Vekoma?
E-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org