Maastricht School of Management (MSM) is one of the oldest and most international business schools in the Netherlands. Its mission is to provide education and advocacy for ethical management, inspiring leadership, innovative entrepreneurship and effective public policy, building on its unique history in working together with institutions in emerging economies for better global management.
MSM offers internationally and Dutch accredited MM, MBA, Executive MBA, and DBA programs, in the Netherlands and in more than a dozen countries around the world. MSM also offers a wide range of certificate and diploma based executive programs, including tailor-made programs.
MSM strives to maintain a work environment based on a set of shared values, which enables the employees to develop their professional careers in teaching, research, consultancy and administration. MSM’s official language is English.
More information on MSM can be found on our website www.msm.nl
We are looking for an:
OFFICER GLOBAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS (M/F)
(Full-time, 38 hours per week)
The Officer Global Education Programs coordinates and administrates the daily activities of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master in Management (MM) programs, which MSM conducts at its main campus in Maastricht as well as abroad, in collaboration with local partner institutes. Activities include student administration, course scheduling and quality control. The Officer Global Education Programs reports directly to the Manager Global Education Programs.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Keeping in daily contact with the partner institutes, including China;
- Program planning and administration;
- Maintaining a uniform filing system;
- Arranging company visits for student groups;
- Creating and maintaining a Business Consultancy list;
- Answering general questions of local program officers and students;
- Updating student records in database and the relevant Student Tracking System (Full Fabric);
- Ensuring that partner institutes meet quality requirements and provide the necessary documentation;
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and implement Examination Board tasks.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in an international work environment;
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Excel and Word);
- Full proficiency in English. Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage;
- Chinese (Mandarin) language proficiency is not a requirement, but a plus;
- Good planning and organizing skills;
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment;
- Stress-resistant, excellent communication abilities and administrative skills, attention to detail, persuasive, pro-active, accurate, customer focus and cultural awareness.
- An exciting, independent, challenging job with the opportunity for personal growth in a multi-cultural environment;
- An attractive salary (salary based on scale 6, 7 or 8 according to the MSM CAO) and fringe benefits package.
For more information about this position, please contact Ms. Regina L.M. Moen, BA, Manager Global Education Programs, by email: Moen@msm.nl
To apply, please submit your CV and motivation letter in English online to: Ms. Marion A.G. Rutten-Klerckx, MA (law), Director Human Resources & Legal Affairs, by clicking the following link: web2.msm.nl/peopleinc/
Application deadline: October 2, 2017.
Acquisition further to this vacancy is not appreciated.