Euroscan is a dynamic international organization, which is a leading provider of total solutions for data recording and online monitoring in the transport sector.
Euroscan is part of ORBCOMM, a publicly traded US company, which is market leader in the field of M2M solutions for asset tracking, management and remote control.
We are regarded as market leader for solutions in monitoring temperatures in the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industry with offices in Bonn, Germany and Hoensbroek, The Netherlands.
Due to the strong growth of the company, we are looking for a
TECHNICAL SUPPORT EMPLOYEE (M/F)
Tier 2 Service
As a full time Technical Support Engineer within Euroscan/ORBCOMM you are responsible for ensuring that our products function properly. You work directly increases customer satisfaction.
Within this tier 2 function, you can choose between working in our office in Bonn (DE) or in Hoensbroek (NL).
- Worldwide customer support for hardware or firmware problems
- Analyzing, solving and documenting of all customer problems placed verbally or in writing
- Project coordination of internal and customer related projects.
- Qualified training in a technical area (technical communication, experience with fridge/reefer units or similar)
- Being able to think in an analytical and logical way
- Customer oriented focus
- Good communication skills
- Taking decisions, finding solutions and coordinating and finishing projects independently
- Like working in a team and being able to communicate in an appropriate manner
- Good German (Bonn)/Dutch (Hoensbroek) and English language skills (verbally and in writing)
If you are interested in this diverse and responsible task in an international environment, please send us your resume, including your salary indication and the date when you could join us to the following address:
Mrs. Marunde, firstname.lastname@example.org
Joseph Schumpeter-Allee 23