SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
ChemPoint is a dynamic international company with a strong track record in marketing and sales of fine and specialty chemicals. ChemPoint is seeking an Senior Account Manager for the EMEA Industrial market segment. This position is an integral part of a multi-disciplinary sales team and focuses on key account management and retention of our valued customer base. Senior Account Managers are responsible for maintaining and growing business with existing accounts within the process fluids, lubricants and fuels territory.
A DAY IN YOUR NEW CAREER:
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Develop relationships with customers within process fluids, lubricants and fuels territory, ranging from small/medium businesses to larger complex global organizations.
- Leverages relationships with strategic customer base to identify new sales opportunities and converts these opportunities into new business.
- You will work in a team-based, telephone-driven sales environment that favors a targeted, tactical sales approach.
- Maintains understanding of customer's business, including their decision making process and competitive situations
- Evaluates needs & opportunities and negotiate effectively to overcome obstacles and gain customer commitment
- Communicate with new people every day, developing long-term partnerships with your customers while building trust and rapport.
- Collaborates with industry team peers to develop and align annual & quarterly strategic account plans and ensures performance is in line with expectations.
- Develop technical expertise and knowledge of ChemPoint product offerings.
- Maintain and develop customer profiles within CRM.
- You will develop and maintain strong market awareness, and share your insights with your team.
- You will learn about different plant processes and chemical applications in a specific industry segment
- Four-year degree in science or engineering, or equivalent industry experience
- Three or more years of sales and account management experience in a B2B environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including strong Excel skills, required.
- Experience with CRM or similar databases highly desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to engage a wide variety of personality types at various professional skill-levels.
- Proactive, positive team player who is adaptable, flexible, and willing to take on new challenges and risks on a continual basis.
- Goal-oriented with entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership skills, and decision-making abilities.
- Strong negotiating skills required.
- English and German language skills required. Any other European language advantageous.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude and customer focused attitude is essential.
Please apply to email@example.com