"DUIZENDPOOT" OFFICE SUPPORT COORDINATOR
HRC International is a dynamic training & career development organization, which was founded in the Netherlands in 1995. Today, HRC International operates offices in Maastricht - the Netherlands, Sofia - Bulgaria, Beijing – China, and in Atlanta - Georgia, USA. HRC International specializes in offering career programs and entry-level management positions in leading 4 star, 5 star hotels and resorts in the international hospitality industry. Our mission is to play a key role in the career development of young individuals who wish to pursue a career in the international hotel business.
You are a spontaneous and energetic people person who loves to work in a service-minded and customer-friendly, international environment. You enjoy providing service and support to team members and being in touch with people from all over the world. At the same time you can be professional and discrete when it comes to confidentiality and reporting.
- Assisting and guiding applicants through J1 visa process
- Visa coaching calls with applicants
- Being the go-to person for candidates and visa sponsor
- Perform international reference check calls
- Interview and handle self-placed applicants
- Assisting career consultants with administrative tasks and providing support to candidates
- You will be involved in the prescreening and selecting process of hospitality applicants from around the world
- Various admin tasks such as handle phone calls, create and update SOP’s and create weekly management reports
- general office matters such as inventory, suppliers, maintenance etc
to be discussed, depending on experience
Apply for this job?
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to read, write and speak English fluently (English is office language)
- Dutch as a mother tongue
- graduate in hospitality / tourism / MBO / HBO werk en denkniveau
- affinity with hospitality
- Excellent computer skills
- A "Can-do" attitude; good sense of responsibility
- Start date ASAP
- 1 year contract
Once you apply one of our career consultants will be notified of your interest and get back to you within two business days.