Michael Kors is looking for a Training Specialist, fulltime (38 hrs) (based in Venlo) who will be;
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, Distribution & Logistics and has a dotted reporting line to Processes & Procedures Manager. He/she will collaborate with the Manager, Human Resources, operational management and Team Leads to develop new training programs and tools.
- Develop training programs to deliver a variety of technical and non-technical training to multiple employee levels across the organization. Besides training programs for fixed staff, the Training Specialist will develop ‘quick start’-modules for temp staff for the different areas within the warehouse
- Build key partnerships with operational management to plan and execute training plans to meet business needs
- Partner with subject matter experts and operational management to develop Standard Operating Procedures course manuals, user guides, FAQs, and quick reference guides.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage resources for the successful completion of training goals
- Help identify gaps and develop learning objectives and specifications.
- Ensuring up-to-date and accurate procedures are in place for all positions and departments.
- Maintaining proficiency in all systems to ensure ability to adequately train team members.
- Responsible for the adequate administration in order that subsidy agreements can be met and to provide insight for management on the training results have insight for staff development.
- Managing external training agencies, advising on their quality / executing and monitoring of the training budget
- Ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements concerning the Health & Safety training.
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Work effectively as a team member with other members of management and the human resources staff
- Ability to communicate effectively up and down, at all levels of the organization, teach and present complex and/or new ideas with clarity and simplicity. Excellent written and oral communication skills, with enthusiasm and passion for human performance improvement and training, and process orientation.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and adapt.
- Ability to motivate and inspire others, results driven and able to work independently as well as with the team. Multitasking, working independently in a very fast paced environment
- Additionally, the individual must be very flexible with their schedule to meet the needs of the organization
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English, Dutch and preferable German
- College / University degree in Logistics, Education, Organizational development, or related field preferred. Working experience in a DC environment, understand the Supply Chain process.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the design of training programs, Minimum 3 years’ experience in conducting (classroom) training or courses
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please sent your English resume + motivation letter to: Sanja.firstname.lastname@example.org